Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tablerock question

Post Thanks / Like

Default tablerock question

Hypothetically, if I were to head to tablerock for some crappie, what area would be my best bet? Not looking for your honey hole, just wondering where to start.
    Thx
    Kyle

Post Thanks / Like

No, No, No, Head to Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

right now they I hear are catching crappie up james river, kings river and the white river arm, james is crowded, kings is pretty busy at Viola, white river and the Roaring river arm are producing some crappie but it is slow most days, they are hitting good one day then a day or two off, hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSL Angler View Post
    What he said

Post Thanks / Like

I was actually asking for someone that I know that lives in that area. I was hoping to get up to Truman next weekend or Kentucky lake but now it looks like I'm going to have to go to table rock. You see when my in laws were here today for Easter, FIL and I went to bass pro and I threw my laptop in the back of his car because I'm on call. Forgot to take it out of his car and now it's in Branson so I'll be heading down there Friday. Guess I'll have to do some fishing while I'm there.

Post Thanks / Like

Its supposed to be a nice weekend so you better get out there. The bass fishing is real good so you should catch some fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Just put in at Cape Fair ask the people at the marina. They send a fishing report every week to my E-Mail. Last I heard they were on and off. Try Virgin Bluff, Piney in the back Flat Creek. Good Fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info, I'll pass it along. I will probably put it to use next time I'm there. Iwas thinking Id go to the rock this weekend but will more likely head to LOZ instead. Sounds like its heatingnup there.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Flat Creek is where they were catching them last weekend, there is a good ramp there also. Lots of places to get minnows around there, and the whites bass are right up there with the crappie. its a good all around area

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    right now they I hear are catching crappie up james river, kings river and the white river arm, james is crowded, kings is pretty busy at Viola, white river and the Roaring river arm are producing some crappie but it is slow most days, they are hitting good one day then a day or two off, hope this helps
    I just got a call from my FIL and got real similar info. I was going to head to LOZ this weekend but it made more economical sense to hit the Rock this weekend if I am going to do any fishing. I have to get my computer and because the in-laws are there, room and board is another expense I dont have to worry about. So it's final (more or less). I'm going to table rock.

Quote Originally Posted by SlabShaker1 View Post
    Yes, Flat Creek is where they were catching them last weekend, there is a good ramp there also. Lots of places to get minnows around there, and the whites bass are right up there with the crappie. its a good all around area
    Is Flat Creek choked up with snaggers like some of the other areas? Not sure where Flat Creek is, but I can probably find it.

Quote Originally Posted by LSL Angler View Post
    Wish I could this weekend, but cannot. I promise I will make it up there this year though. It's on my list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast