Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Form 798

Post Thanks / Like

Default Form 798

I had a inspection done on a pond prowler and it passed so I mailed it to Jeff city over a month ago?? Haven't heard nothing. How long does it take to get it back.

Post Thanks / Like

Rich,

What was the inspection for (i.e. safety, equipment, zebra mussels, etc.) ? Also, do you know who completed the inspection? The answer to your question depends on what the inspection was for and who completed the inspection (MDC, Water Patrol).

Post Thanks / Like

no title on boat, form came from HP office needed to; get a title?? that was what I was told

Post Thanks / Like

Rich,

I would contact the DOR. The Missouri Form 798 is a DOR document for Boat/vessel or outboard motor addidavit of ownership and inspection. The form specifies that contact should be made with the DOR through the Motor Vehicle Bureau in Jeff City. Their contact info is

MOTOR VEHICLE BUREAU
    PO BOX 2076, JEFFERSON CITY MO 65105-2076
    (573) 526-3669

www.dor.mo.gov/mvdl

I hope this information helps out. Without knowing the specifics of the boat / registration / title / etc. in question it is hard for me to say how long things should take to turn around. Good luck with it all, I hope its on the water for you soon!

-Dan Schepis
    Conservation Agent
    03/21/2013