Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: the people of Egypt

Post Thanks / Like

Default the people of Egypt

thank the american people for their help.........lol more BS free aid

Kerry says US releasing millions in aid to Egypt - Mediacom

Post Thanks / Like

They are rolling on the floor laughing at us!

Post Thanks / Like

I used to say all the time i can not understand why our politicians continue to give away OUR money and then want to raise OUR taxes and cut OUR benfits we should be getting. Well it finally regisitered one day. Look at the politicians in office net worth when they took office and a few years later. No doubt all this money they launder to other countries comes right back in their pockets. Stealing from the average Joe is all it amounts to. Show the guy/gal that will cut out all the give aways to other countries and I would not have a problem with the give aways inside the country to americans.

Post Thanks / Like

In less than 10 days I have seen reports were our government has given $499 million to Syrian rebel/freedom fighter/ terrorist and now we are going to give Egypt $250 million

our tax money is easy for them to give away when we cant hold them legally responsiable, our government is full of crooks it does not matter which party they belong to, they are ALL CROOKS and should be put behind bars

Post Thanks / Like

you must stand up and be heard or stay to the side and keep your mouth shut me ... as long as I can speak I will be heard by as many as will listen and I wish more would speak out so we all can be heard

our troops fight and die so we can have the right to free speech I wish more people exercised their rights

Post Thanks / Like

We the politicians to pretend they are taking the money out of their pockets instead of ours.

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't is odd that they want to disarm Americans, yet have no trouble with using our dollars to arm others? Wasn't it just last month we also gave them a handful of F-16's?

Post Thanks / Like

I dont mind that we help others .... thats what makes this country great

but why not help people in this country first, if we have that much extra money that we can just send it to other countries how about dropping everyones tax's by half ....... we would still have enough money for the crooks to get some sorry politicaions

we have to stand and let them know we dont want our money going oversea's to help countries that do anything for the American people

I dont remember ever getting a thank you card for my support from any country or person that my tax dollars have been sent to help

this is wrong

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by short grub View Post
    I dont mind that we help others .... thats what makes this country great

but why not help people in this country first, if we have that much extra money that we can just send it to other countries how about dropping everyones tax's by half ....... we would still have enough money for the crooks to get some sorry politicaions

we have to stand and let them know we dont want our money going oversea's to help countries that do anything for the American people

I dont remember ever getting a thank you card for my support from any country or person that my tax dollars have been sent to help

this is wrong
    Thank you for your opinion, now pick-up that can Citizen.