Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What a place

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up What a place

This trajedy with izzy has shown the caliber of people here at crappie.com i am simply amazed at the support you guys have shown for our buddy this has been awesome we are very close to our goal of the tree.I talked to fryguy yesterday and he said it could be planted by october,i think it would be a great place for years to come for his family or even us to go and reflect on what kind of guy he was.Crappieknocker and i was talking and we were surprised that in this day and age that so many people that have never met have stood up for a single goal (we also talked about the cardinals but we wont go there after the other izzy's performance in the 9th)it really is something else.I used to classify you guy's as someone i chat with on the net now i would like to change that classification to friends.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Bugman it is amazing. But when a bunch of guys love doing what we love to do we do kinda form a bond of sorts. Thanks again for everything that you have done to help out Izzy's family.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

I could'nt have said it better Bugs.I was just talkin to the wife the other day about that same thing.It just goes to show how there is still some good in this world.It just takes a little crappie to bring it all together.:D Makes a feller feel good to belong to such a great group of people as we have here.

Post Thanks / Like

aMEN

Post Thanks / Like

It would be an honor to be called friend will be glad to meet all at the gathering in oct. looking forward to it.

beagle man

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man
    It would be an honor to be called friend will be glad to meet all at the gathering in oct. looking forward to it.

beagle man
    So am I. Looking foreward to a good time in OCT with all my crappie.com FRIENDS.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Post Thanks / Like

couldn't have said it better bug. good words.
    ***and come one, eight blown saves isn't as bad as everyone says, this hasn't been his best year, but he's still overall one of the best closers in the league and he kind of looks like some sort of descendant of Yoda. he makes the game exciting!! get rid of marquis and we then we'll be talkin'!
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldnt gripe about him if he would cut the walk's down that is what kills us everytime, everyone gives up one every now and then but when you're playing a division rival in a close race...that s@#t shouldnt happen.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

like i said, it makes it exciting;plus he needs that extra pressure to win. walk 'em loaded, then strike out the side. now that's st. louis baseball!!
    "We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect"
    -Aldo Leopold

Post Thanks / Like

Default the st louis baseball I loved

the st louis baseball I loved was when the Cardinals had the fewest errors and homruns in all of baseball, with pitchers that had the lowest stikeouts but also the lowest ERA's. 1-0, 2-1 games were common. Most of the hitters batted near or above .300 and had as many stolen bases as they did strikouts for the year.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast