Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Finally back at it

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally back at it

Took off from fishing for a couple weeks ,1 more hunting day with the boy and some dreaded home improvement work to keep the wife happy kept me away from the fishing. Finally got to fish again this past sunday and me and G-duck got into em fairly good getting 46 on the clicker and kept about 25 . Along with the crappie we got 3 pickeral and some bluegill ,G-duck got 1 bluegill that was 10 1/2 " the biggest crappie was 13". Anything chartruese seem to work around logs in 10 ft ,water temp was 36.

Post Thanks / Like

WTG. I went out this past Sunday and struck out! Taking a Vac. day tomorrow and going to give it another shot.

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I was off tomorow looks like weather mite not be so good this weekend windy. I go in the rain cold even snow sometimes but when its blowing a gale that stinks maybe it wont blow to bad good luck tomorow.

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    Took off from fishing for a couple weeks ,1 more hunting day with the boy and some dreaded home improvement work to keep the wife happy kept me away from the fishing. Finally got to fish again this past sunday and me and G-duck got into em fairly good getting 46 on the clicker and kept about 25 . Along with the crappie we got 3 pickeral and some bluegill ,G-duck got 1 bluegill that was 10 1/2 " the biggest crappie was 13". Anything chartruese seem to work around logs in 10 ft ,water temp was 36.
    Good catch for sure
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    Nice going, but we need pics. I been workin 2 jobs, rebuilding a "new" jon boat and working to re-hab a house. I need to get out real soon, but pics would take care of a partial fix.