Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First post

Post Thanks / Like

Default First post

Hello, i would like to introduce myself. My name is Jimmy and I plan on starting crappie fishing alot when i return home from deployement. I am on deployement with Southern Young Gun and he took me crappie fishing before we left for deployement and I have never caught so many fish in my life. Since then all I have been doing is talking with him about crappie fishing and I am hooked. He told me to come to this site and I could find out alot of information so i took him up on the advice. I dont know alot yet but I plan on learning everything I can so when we get back I can hopefully catch a few. Just wanted to say hello and I will be doing mostly reading for a while but plan on contributing to the discussions more and more as i learn. If you all talk about fishing as much as Southern Young Gun i am sure to learn alot, all that fella does it talk about fishing, some people here thinks he is crazy, lol. Thanks for having me and I am looking forward to learning.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know Southern Young Gun personally but from what I have heard & seen, he would be a good person to learn from & follow crappie fishing.
    The finest gift you can give to any fisherman is to put a good fish back, and who knows if the fish that you caught isn't someone else's gift to you?"

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome.. Thanks for your service and we all look forward to meeting you in person...stay safe

Post Thanks / Like

Jimmy! your the man, lol. Here is a pic of myself and Jimmy at the beach a few weeks ago..........

Name:  gillion.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  34.0 KB
    ,,,,,,,-------,,7777777,,,,,........99999...........www.catchcarolina.com

Post Thanks / Like

young gun and jimmy don't know where you are deployed, but thanks for your service. you guys keep us free so we can fish and enjoy our lives andI appreciate it. stay safe and Godspeed.

Post Thanks / Like

Deployment must not be so bad. Looks like you're having fun to me. Still you are away from home. Kowboy.
    Thanks for your service!
    Wear your PFD!!!!!

This is the day the Lord hath made, rejoice and be glad in it.
    Psalm 118:24

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!!!!! You came to the right place. The people on here are really nice, fun, and helpful!!

Ginny
    "My heart belongs to T.L and M.L." Life is simple.... just add water.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome ! ! !
    "Teach a man to fish = he can feed himself "
    "Teach the world to fish = you won't have any fish left to eat "

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Thanks for your service and we all look forward to meeting you in person at one of the Slabfests...We are all still learning!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome and take notes on what TC tells ya. You will be far ahead on the learning curve. Thank you both for your service.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast