Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: place to stay near harris chain..

Post Thanks / Like

Default place to stay near harris chain..

Anyone tell me a nice boat friendly hotel close to Harris Chain. I'm sure all places on the water r booked. Coming down Jan.23-26 for crappiemasters. Thanks for any suggestion..

Post Thanks / Like

I can't help you Lamar, but I am sure some of these FL folks will be able to...Good Luck to you!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

10 4 Tim. Ya Justin an me r thinkn bout headn down there. It's all according to the weather. Never been to Harris chain so maybe some of the Florida boys can chime in on a good place to stay. I'm sure all the real nice places r booked due to the tournament. We just need a place to lay our head down at night an not have to worry bout the boat an what not gettn messed with.

Post Thanks / Like

Dont know the area real well as far as having looked for hotels. I would imagine there should be some In Mt Dora area. Best of luck to ya if you come down though.

Post Thanks / Like

I grew up in Leesburg, so I never really stayed in any lodging in the area. I had heard that Lake Harris Lodge is an option if you'd like to be on the water. It is a basic cabin set up so don't expect the Hyatt.
    I also like the location of the Holiday Inn Express (Tavares-Leesburg) right next to the Dead River. A bit nicer and the location is central to a lot of fishing. The Dead River connects Lake Eustis with Lake Harris, giving you access to two large areas to fish. You can also get to Lake Dora through the Dora Canal quite easily from Lake Eustis. There's my two cents...and there are a lot more options for sure.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."

Post Thanks / Like

Banana cove on lake harris. Boat docks. Nice camp google the number. There is a camp behind nicer will try to look up name and get back to u
    CG1 "Dances with fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Try the "inn on the green" in tavares. They are one of the host hotels. We have stayed there for several years, boat friendly, reasonable, not fancy but clean. If you go look me up will be around out front, good luck

Post Thanks / Like

How many teams are they expecting? Not looking for exact numbers but is it usually around 20? Closer to 50? More? Anyone have any idea?

Ginny
    "My heart belongs to T.L and M.L." Life is simple.... just add water.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: place to stay near harris chain..

Sorry i thought your original post u were looking for the winter. Yes inn on the green several stay at. There are others if u pull up Mt Dora.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    CG1 "Dances with fish"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: place to stay near harris chain..

Ginny i think its around 30 or so. We go to the weigh in every year if u want to come.over. You can look at past tournaments at www.crappiemasters.com

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    CG1 "Dances with fish"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast