Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Ibhfshn

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Ibhfshn

Scroll down and look at the crappies from Smith !
    http://www.bassjons.com/mycustompage0009.htm

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe
    Scroll down and look at the crappies from Smith !
    http://www.bassjons.com/mycustompage0009.htm
    Very nice! Can you put a bigger boat in there if you take the prop off?
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

They use to have a link to the regs on their site but I can't find it now. If it rains I'll be in the office tomorrow and I will call and find out, I need to find out about the 05 permits anyway. I think the only place to get permits now is downtown, the place at Whitehurst is closed for good. I've got your cell # and will be calling you about the jigs Wed. or Thurs.

Post Thanks / Like

Found it
    Tuesday, 11-30-2004 Utilities - Water Resources

Summary of Code Changes

The City of Norfolk Code Chapter 46.1 Water Supply has been amended and reordained to revise outdated water code provisions. You can view a copy of City Code for encroachments and boating here. Below is a brief summary of the key changes:

1. Removal of the 17 ft. boat size restriction.

2. Allow pontoon boats and closed-bottom paddle boats.

3. Boats with larger motors are allowed on the reservoirs as long as the operational motor is no larger than 12 H.P. Electric and/or gasoline boat motors of up to 12 H.P. are permitted. Use of motors over 12 H.P. is expressly prohibited. The use of 4-cycle engines in encouraged. NOTE: Boats equipped with prohibited motors may be allowed so long as the prohibited motor is disabled (prop removed, not fueled), and propulsion is provided by a permitted motor.

4. Substations can be established for the sale of City of Norfolk Boat permits. As these sites are established, updates will be posted.

5. The cost of Boat Permits has not changed. Click here for the price list.

6. Codes for encroachments on City property for pier, bulkheads, fences and similar structures have been updated and reordained.

7. Codes have been established to protect trees on City property as well as penalties for repair/replacement of damaged reservoir property.

8. Penalties for violation of the chapter remain at a Class 1 misdemeanor and may include revocation of a Boat Permit.

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Boscoe, I'll be in Williamsburg again tomorrow but should finish up.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va