Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Looking for tube jig

Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for tube jig

looking for the 2" and 3" tube jig mold that Jacobs baits used to make if anyone is willing to part with one.
    Last edited by laltec; 12-18-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I find it odd that everyone is looking for a tube mold yet no one makes a reasonable price one. I'm glad I bought Jacobs when I did I just need more skirt rods! Wish I could help you....
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Good things come to those wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RonDon View Post
    Good things come to those wait!
    You Know something RonDon?CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

recently we just sold 2 inch and 3 inch will go to the same person we do have other similar molds that with different body shapes with a skirt I will post some of these later I do have a inch and a half but we are not selling them is Rick no longer also makes this style that I will post maybe today. We are preferring to Jacobs baits. One word about these molds that you guys are wanting the tooling on them this very tense if we are talking about the part that makes to skirt or the rods that make the skirt Rondon if you know something about some other mold maker that are going to make these up in the future please let us know I'm always looking for a different styles of skirt type.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

jacobs never offered these molds on the site, he made a few special order molds I think for just a couple people. I wanted one but was not able to get one when he was making a few. The work and time and money it requires to make those I hear is not profitable for a mold maker to do it. I would like to have a 2 inch myself, been wanting one for a long time.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

seeker would you be interested if I can talk Rick into cutting the mold without the pants and have him make it for a £.16 nail.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

snake the only way I would want one is if the tails were cut inside the mold.