Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melvern 12/15

crappieslinger is offline Moderator Kansas Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Melvern 12/15

Went to Melvern today and had a pretty good day. Fished the piles in 15-20 feet of water. Caught over 50 and kept 6. Biggest of the day was 14. Did not keep anything under 11. Great day to be on the water!
    Don't Move a Mussel!! Clean, Drain and Dry EVERY TIME, ON EVERY BODY OF WATER!!

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a fun day.....good report
    FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS & FISHING...... hopefully in that order but honestly, not always!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job!! Thanks for the report!
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do."
    Izaak Walton, 1653

Post Thanks / Like

CS, good job. I read the bio's statement on KDWP-T's fishing report, kinda interesting.
    All lakes raise a foot when I step in the boat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiedoc View Post
    CS, good job. I read the bio's statement on KDWP-T's fishing report, kinda interesting.
    I am actually not all that surprised at the numbers. Melvern used to be a quiet little lake and then word got out that the fishing was good and now everybody and their dog come to Melvern and take limit after limit, time after time. Something had to give.....
    This does not take into account what, if any, effect the zebra mussels have on the fish population.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go slinger! Glad you got some action!!!
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Post Thanks / Like

Local Melvern fish type like in Lebo, Melvern had carshed from the best to just not very good. Go some where else do not fish Melvern it sucks, very bad. has ZEBRA mussles, they are very strong and will take your fish out of you live well. Go to John Redmon you will not catch anything but catfish but you will not hurt Melvern JUST SAYING, LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Default Merry christmas

Merry christmas to all on crappiedoc. Hope all are happy and calibrate our lords birth with joy and wonder and fun.. Merry christmas to all and to all a crappie limit every time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog40 View Post
    Local Melvern fish type like in Lebo, Melvern had carshed from the best to just not very good. Go some where else do not fish Melvern it sucks, very bad. has ZEBRA mussles, they are very strong and will take your fish out of you live well. Go to John Redmon you will not catch anything but catfish but you will not hurt Melvern JUST SAYING, LOL
    Not sure what you are trying to say here Blackdog?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog40 View Post
    You been hanging around crappiedoc? This reads like one of his posts! LOL
    "My goal in life is to be as a good a person as my dog already thinks I am" -- unknown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast