Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman Lake 12/14/12

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake 12/14/12

Windy but decided to give it a try, best see if Ron can go, so swing by the Clinton Mental Institute and see if I can get Ron out on a 4 hr. pass, they say sure let us get him ready, they get his funny looking white coat on him (with no sleeves) and I get him loaded and away we go... started out pretty slow, and feeling bad for old Ron with no arms out to hold a rod, I decided to cut a piece of braid off about 10' long and tie it around his foot and tied a white and flake jig to it and told him he could slow troll with his foot while I fished, he was saying something ^(%*%^*, but I'll be darned if he didn't catch 3 fishing like that and they were all Foot Longs..... The old Electric Chicken done Clucked out today, white/clear tail with flake, 1/16 oz. water temp 41.8, fishing 12' fow to 15' 10' down..... ended up keeping 20, Nephew coming in this weekend and wanted a mess. We had 7 a pound + with a 1 1/2# being the best one.... and lots of nice 3/4# for eaters........ sure was windy and darn cool... was glad to get the Jacket back on Ron and get him back to the Institute so he wouldn't miss his Oatmeal dinner....... Fun Trip Again.......
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

nice buch of fish there guys. I was out on LOZ today enjoying the wind also..

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go. Glad you could get Ron out on good behavior for a little outside activity.

Post Thanks / Like

you two are sure a mess,,, good mess though, love reading your reports.

Post Thanks / Like

Totally honest report, I believe every word of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Monty I feel sorry for ole Ron having to put up with your chit every fishing trip! :-)
    Good job though fellas!

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! Nice fish guys. Wish I would have had the same luck I caught a few, was pretty slow compared to last weekend. Hopefully I can find a few more tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Guys !
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job as always OSS , before long you'll have to put the silver shed on the boat !! And I'd be carefull around that nut house , might not let YOU out next time

A gun, like any other source of power, is a force for either good or evil, being neither in itself, but dependent upon those who possess it
    From an old movie I saw

Post Thanks / Like

That's is what good friends are for, getting him out on a 4 hour pass. Congrats on the nice fish. Hope Ron got back in time for bingo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast