Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Indiana Slab Masters Crappie Workshop - December 15

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2nd Indiana Slab Masters Crappie Workshop - December 15

Hey all same time / same place for the next crappie workshop. It's my turn to head up the workshop. I will be speaking on Humminbird's side imaging and electronic settings, vertical jig fishing, tournament preparation, and livewell techniques to assure lively fish. I will have a Humminbird 998si Combo unit with me for live demonstration and a computer to show how to view your recorded images later at home. The times will be the same 12:00-2:00pm on Saturday December 15th. I will do my very best to make sure you learn something. We will also make sure you get your $5.00 worth for your door entry if your not a member. Last week we had a full chili lunch, nice deserts and bottled water to drink included for the $5.00. We will also have a 50/50 draw, and door prizes to give away. You can't hardly go wrong. You can also check out West Side Bait and Tackle, if you have never been there, it is one of the best bait and tackle shops around. They carry items that are geared towards crappie fisherman, all at a very reasonable price. Last Saturday, Jim from Westside gave 2 paid memberships as a door prize ($50.00) value and we paid out $97.00 for the 50/50. I would love to see you there if you can come. It is located at:

West Side Bait and Tackle
    1507 west Vermont
    Indianapolis, IN 46222
    317-636-6236

click on the link below for a map:

https://plus.google.com/114285993230...ut?gl=us&hl=en

Thanks for your time and hope to see you there!

Post Thanks / Like

isnt there a section at top for ISM? LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Work shop is open for everyone. You dont have to be a member to come join us on Sat. I had a great time this past Sat listening to Tom and Glenn and cant wait until this Sat. I'm sure Jim will be very detailed and informative. Well worth the $5.

http://www.indianaslabmasters.com
    Jason Snyder
    Southern Pro Tackle, Juiced-Up Baits
    Roadrunner Fishing Team, Frogg Toggs

Post Thanks / Like

If you have a Humminbird with side imaging... You'd be crazy not to attend this seminar. Jim tweaked my electronics, and it made a world of difference. Out of the box settings do Humminbirds no justice, so even if you don't target crappie... It's worth attending. Learning some vertical jigging tactics, and tournament in and outs from a guy who's been on the tournament trail longer then almost anybody in the state is just icing on the cake!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by High Tide View Post
    If you have a Humminbird with side imaging... You'd be crazy not to attend this seminar. Jim tweaked my electronics, and it made a world of difference. Out of the box settings do Humminbirds no justice, so even if you don't target crappie... It's worth attending. Learning some vertical jigging tactics, and tournament in and outs from a guy who's been on the tournament trail longer then almost anybody in the state is just icing on the cake!
    X2.... Great point High Tide! You would be crazy to miss this event if you have OR if your considering buying a side imaging unit.
    Jim has taught me a ton on the side imaging and I'm here to say it's amazing what I was missing out on.... For $5 your getting more info then you could ever remember..( Bring a note pad.) door prizes and chilli. And if your feeling lucky a 50 / 50 drawing.
    Even HHD could learn something here....
    West Side Bait has a lot to offer and they have the best deals around so it's not just a seminar it's called Christmas shopping.....

Oh yeah this event is for EVERYONE not just Slab Masters.

Hope to see a full house once again this Saturday.
    Tom Hankins
    Lake Fork Trophy Lures
    Whisker Seeker Tackle
    Moss Back Fish Rack
    Cumberland Crappie
    G3 Boats

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TDHcrappiemaster View Post
    X2.... Great point High Tide! You would be crazy to miss this event if you have OR if your considering buying a side imaging unit.
    Jim has taught me a ton on the side imaging and I'm here to say it's amazing what I was missing out on.... For $5 your getting more info then you could ever remember..( Bring a note pad.) door prizes and chilli. And if your feeling lucky a 50 / 50 drawing.
    Even HHD could learn something here....
    West Side Bait has a lot to offer and they have the best deals around so it's not just a seminar it's called Christmas shopping.....

Oh yeah this event is for EVERYONE not just Slab Masters.

Hope to see a full house once again this Saturday.
    HHD can't come, remember, he couldn't come to your seminar because he didn't want to spring on the $50 in gas... but at least we know why now... because he just bought state park pass for the whole family at $40 a pop (What a steal). Thank god they don't all own their own boats... because he'd need to by the lake permits too! Heck, its only money!

Post Thanks / Like

I can agree that Jim's presentation would be a good one. Him and unk practically pioneered the use of gps for vertical fishing of sunken brush. Now if he'd throw in a download of all his spots in Monroe, and make this presentation a webinar...then we'd be talking. Jim , you already have the website....

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana

Post Thanks / Like

Will be be up with a few buddies from Cincinnati to learn vertical jigging and some side imaging info. I mostly spider rig so I need all the help I can get.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Tom, regarding the chilli..... that pic you had of the last seminar with the Hoosier Carpers banner hanging over the food table made me wonder about the chilli.

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Hog Daddy View Post
    I can agree that Jim's presentation would be a good one. Him and unk practically pioneered the use of gps for vertical fishing of sunken brush. Now if he'd throw in a download of all his spots in Monroe, and make this presentation a webinar...then we'd be talking. Jim , you already have the website....

HHD
    Webinar is a great idea! Download of spots... Bad... Very bad! Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast