Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions -Pro's Choice Marine/Warsaw MO.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Opinions -Pro's Choice Marine/Warsaw MO.

Hello, Mud-Dabber from Abilene, Texas

Everyone, I am looking at a boat at Pro's Choice Marine and being from out of state, I have zero knowledge about them or their reputation. Wife and I were going to be visiting in Missouri and prior to my visiting this dealership, I would like input be it good or bad if anyone knows anything about them. Either post it here or email me at: [email protected].

I appreciate the help,

Thanks,
    Ron/Mud-Dabber

Post Thanks / Like

Ron I bought my triton from Luke and Heidi. When I was looking and purchasing the boat Luke and his dad Bill were nice but as soon as I needed them to take care of certain things on the boat before I picked it up the became unwilling to help me at all. Luckily Heidi is always willing to help people out. They can be hit or miss. I know a few other people that have dealt with them and they said the same thing. I will never buy another boat from them again. In my opinion if I were you I would go talk to Dennis at Anglers Port right down the road. He's a Skeeter dealer and you can't beat his prices.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. Anyone else know anything about them, I sure would appreciate your input.

Thanks,
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like

I my brother , and grandpa got our boats from Anglers Port they have done everything we asked of them.
    They sold my brother a boat and would not let him take it because they found something wrong and wanted to fix it and did no charge.

They moved over to Hwy 7 and have a large inventory.
    I have a friend who bought a ranger from Pro's and they changed motors for him to a e-tec when no one else would. However it stopped there he has had the same luck as C in Cali.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your thoughts on this dealership. This is what makes Crappie.Com so great.

Thanks,
    Ron

Post Thanks / Like

I tried to look at triton also, he was soild on his price. He wouldnt budge a bit, and I had gotten a few other prices else where. I'd find a place alot closer to your location.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I just bought a triton 176 mag. from there a couple of months ago. I thought it had a very good price. It was a 2005 model and had in mind to wait till fall but the price persuaded me to go ahead. I thought they were nice and knew their boats very well. I have'nt been back since so I can't help you with the service. I am about 3 hrs away but they said I could take it to any Merc. dealer if I wanted, or they would get me out quick if I wanted to bring it up there for annual maint. They had an add for $250 over invoice on moa web. Good luck...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TAE73
    I tried to look at triton also, he was soild on his price. He wouldnt budge a bit, and I had gotten a few other prices else where. I'd find a place alot closer to your location.
    I agree with Ted nothing like having trouble and driving hours to get it fixed.
    However that may give you a chance to fish Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Heard only good things about them.

SnakeCharmer Guest

I don't know anything about that particular dealership but I would definately recommend finding a dealer closer to home. Inevitably with a brand new boat you will be needing to take it back to the dealership and it would suck to have a days drive to do it. But thats just me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast