It sure as windy this weekend but we made the best of it and some fun. Thanksgiving day was great with lots of family at our house. Friday was the least fun day but did get all the outside christmas lights up. Sat . my buddy couldn't take my son and I on his hunting spot so for my son's birthday we went to delmarva sporting clays and rifle range ,where he got to shoot the 50 cal. and we shot our guns as well he had a blast. Finally on sun. some fishing , G-duck and I braved the cold wind and went crappie fishing . Started a little slow then we found em on a bend deep , got em casting but mostly vertical jigging in 17ft about 15 ft down . We got a call from our buddy sittin duck who was tired of swaying in a tree not seeing deer , he quit hunting and 20mins later was in the boat with us . Wind got harder and harder had to anchor but it was good steady action with all three of us doing well mostly on fin-s in blue and roadrunners with chart. twister. Ended up with 95 on the clicker with 43 good ones . Let em go had some in livewell but decided didn't want to clean any just wanted to watch football so let them go too.Water temp was 45.Name:  100_1202.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  56.1 KBName:  100_1204.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  51.7 KBName:  100_1209.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  37.3 KBGot home had lunch then watched the Ravens squeek one out.Even the ones that were upside down swam away fine.