Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loz

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz

Was out this afternoon. Caught lots and lots of shorts. I fished brush, docks and troll a bit. Got 6 keepers. Most were caught in 20ft of water except around the docks. All on minnows. Water temp 65
    Some day soon i'll get a limit.

Post Thanks / Like

fish longer, and more often, that will help.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by beagle man View Post
    fish longer, and more often, that will help.
    I hear you man--- Thats what i'm going to do fish longer and more often. Getting use to a new lake is lots of fun-- but with the help of some CDC memebers its been easyer.

Post Thanks / Like

Keep hitting more docks because they are out there. Certain docks will produce a dozen keepers at a time. Don't be afraid to use jigs, thats all i use. I like to cast a swimming minnow in the dock slips and slow retrieve, sometimes giving it a five count before retrieving it. If they are in there they will hit it, just try different defths. If you find them fish all around that dock, you may have to leave and come back in a hour to get them to start biting again.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info LSL I've been hitting docks but i realy havn't got into them yet. What's your go to color for docks because i hate minnows. I'm just using them till i get used to the area.

Post Thanks / Like

loz= blue ice baby shad

Post Thanks / Like

blue ice baby shad is a good one, light blue/white, chartruse/silver. Right now you should be able to toss it in the boat dock slip or on the out side are, give it a five count to let it sink and bring it back in a slow retrieve. The colder the water gets the slower the retrieve. Look for the docks with the fish cleaning stations and then look for rope on the sides of the dock frame where they have trees tied to them underwater. When you catch fish, remember how deep the water is that your fishing in and how deep the fish were that you caught. Then fish other docks at that depth

Post Thanks / Like

When i moved to table rock i used ever color i could get out of my bags. Finally just got minnows and never went back. After i read your post i went out to the garge and located my old bag with all my Bobby garlands. I got that one --Blue ice. I'll try it the next time i'm out. Thanks for the heads up

Post Thanks / Like

up on the osage blue phantom panfish assassin is working but my loz colors of the year unless somethi happens vwill be # 1 red sparkle body white tail 1/16 plain head number 2 red sparkle bodt char tail 1/16 oz plain head you can prolly get it all 100 of each at vanhooks for 20.00 or so

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by springhillwantabe View Post
    up on the osage blue phantom panfish assassin is working but my loz colors of the year unless somethi happens vwill be # 1 red sparkle body white tail 1/16 plain head number 2 red sparkle bodt char tail 1/16 oz plain head you can prolly get it all 100 of each at vanhooks for 20.00 or so
    Are these also panfish assasinn thanks for the info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast