Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where to next???

Post Thanks / Like

Post Where to next???

Well we just got confirmation that the next assignment will be in Bryan, Texas. Our contract here runs out the 21st of July, and will have the truck, boat and car packed and on the road the 22nd. Will be there till mid October, then on back to Florida for the winter. Now for the good news. I am leaving here with good memories of the local fishing, and getting to know some of yall on this forum. So, with that said, where ever we go there is an open invitation to come on over (I would have said come on up/down, but we never know where the whim of this traveling thing will lead) and go fishing. All we can offer is a place to sleep, a hot grill and, if the weather permits, a "local" (me) guided day on the water. Give it a thought.
    Dusty
    A gun in hand is a lot better than a cop on the phone.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope to get up there for a day before you leave Dusty, i'm workin on it...izzy
    Last edited by izzysfishin; 06-26-2006 at 07:30 AM.

frank lawhead is offline RIP Frank - Crystal is now posting on his behalf.
    Post Thanks / Like

Default centerdriver

What Part Of Florida ?
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I appreciate the offer and i will take you up on it if you ever make a stop in Mississippi.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Frank, we will be in or near Leesburg. Draw a line from Daytona to Yankeetown (east coast to west). Leesburg is 67 miles from Daytona, 72 miles to Yankeetown and 32 miles NNW of Orlando. Right on the Harris Chain of Lakes.
    Bugman, been there done that (Mississippi that is) and got t-shirts. Don't plan to do another contract there. It was the worst experence she ever had nursing. Make a long story short, she was glad to leave with her sanity and liscense in tack. They are also one of the lowest paying states as well. Will say that the fishing is good though.
    Izzy, we're gonna go at least once before I leave. See if you can get away on a weekend. Wife works sat., sun., and mondays each week. Just give a holler, you got my number.

Post Thanks / Like

Just trying to catch up with you to see how things are going. Still hoping one day that we can get a chance to get on the lake and you can show me how you catch all the slabs. I hope things are going well with you and the misses.

Wish you the best on the water
    Murf

Post Thanks / Like

Murphdog, how the heck ya been dude. Thought about ya often. Right now in Fayette, MO. Heading to texas then on back where you and I met. Really like that area and could now show ya a lot more places than I knew of earlier.
    Keep an eye out for me in here. Should be back in fla. either in mid to late oct or the first of dec.
    Still have the same cell numbers, go give a holler.
    Dusty