Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Lake CDC Tour Pics...... Final for 2012

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake CDC Tour Pics...... Final for 2012

First like to thank Jared and Lenny for putting on these tournaments, they sure were great to come to the weigh ins, and congratulations to all that fished all of the tournaments and congratulations to all of the various winners......... I will just post pics of the final weights and then pics of the points division race........ and the chef....... thanks JJ for the hotdogs and cooking them.........And that was a dandy big one Kevin and Charlie brought in a 2# 7 ozer.And congratulations to the co-ed teams......
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the pic Monty and congrats to all that won, I am surprise that someone in that bunch didn't screw up the camera ?
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is a couple pics of the tournament board. Looks like 9 teams had over 8 lbs. This little series has some of the best fisherman around in them for sure. We had 8.72 lbs and it was not even good enough for a one out of the money award. Fierce competition in these for the points all year and it came down to the this last tournament to decide the top 5 and even it got shuffled Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting Silversides. Just Jiggin thank you or cooking, Jared and Lenny, a big thanks for running the tournaments.

I hope everyone learned something this fishing season. There sure are fun to fish...
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys this was only our second tournament we had a blast can't wait till next year. you can definitely learned something from these guys at the fishing tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

Great photo's Monty glad you and others come out. Good seeing Mr. Beagleman as well sorry we didn't get more time to talk just got lot's going on for me and Jared during weigh in's. Thanks Gary for cooking the dogs were awesome. Hope everyone had a fun this year and got to learn some new things to try. Hope all have a safe and enjoyable winter. Will get Jared to post on the multiple sponsors we had this year as I forgot to mention those Saturday. Several members bought items for give away's that was pretty cool.
    2014 Crappie Masters Mark Twain Champion
    2 time CDC Truman Lake series points champion