Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Deep South Rods

Post Thanks / Like

Default Deep South Rods

Was at Little River marina in Cedar Bluff Ala. while I was in the bait shop looked at a rod they had on display...14' Deep South Rod...went on their web site and there was something wrong with the site.... anyone have one of these rods? How do they perform? which I could get more info...thanks LB
    A Proud member of Lake Allatoona and Lake Weiss (Team Geezer)

Cray is offline Crappie.com 2019 Man of Year, Supermod & Moderator of the Mechanics Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Never seen one but have seen a bunch of posts from guys in the Carolinas that love em.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Charlie Weaver USN/ENC 1965-1979

Post Thanks / Like

I was lucky enough to find 8, 14 foot poles in 3 different locations around central florida. They appear to be hard to keep in stock or they didnt have enough @ 14 feet.

I completely love the poles period. Nice back bone running 1/2 and/or 3/4 oz weights, pushing. I cant see ever going back to my PST's. ever.

But due to the lack of local shop availability.......... ugh...... I dont even want to think about it......I treat them carefully. Did I say how much I love these poles

GET'EM..... you will become..... Happy, Happy, Happy

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after".
    -Henry David Thoreau-

Post Thanks / Like

x2