Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final 2012 Truman CDC Tournament

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Final 2012 Truman CDC Tournament

Come and join us this Saturday for the final tournament on Truman for the 2012 season. We will be having the weigh in at 3 pm at the pavilion at Bucksaw marina. Afterwords we will be handing out the plaques for the top 5 teams in the season points and also for the top 2 in the male/female division. We will be cooking hotdogs and have chips. If anyone would like to bring some sides or help with cooking and setup that would be great. I will bring my little grill, water, plates, paper towels, condiments and utensils. Also if anyone has an extra fold out table or two that would be great. We want to get some good pics of the teams receiving plaques as a team and maybe a group photo also. So if you would please stick around long enough for us to get that done it would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the start time still 7:00

Post Thanks / Like

Ya Mike. 7 am start and be back by 3pm to the pavilion.

Post Thanks / Like

THANK'S JARED HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE SATURDAY

Post Thanks / Like

Me to. Going to have a cold snap end of week but Saturday is looking good.

Post Thanks / Like

I met up with Dexter "DoubleD" last night on his way through town. He had a new 14' BPS Crappie Maxx rod and a new Capps and Coleman Red fish checker to donate for prizes Saturday. We also will have a 10' Pro Angler, transom saver and a large tackle box to give away and don't forget the awesome plaques. We will also be selling and drawing for a chance to win a free entry into your choice of the Truman Crappie Masters tournaments for 2013.

Post Thanks / Like

got a 2x4 aluminum folding table i can bring jared

Post Thanks / Like

That would be great Steve.

Post Thanks / Like

Jared I'm still planning on bring my grill & I have 1 fold out table..

Post Thanks / Like

That will be great Gary. Will save me trying to squeeze my grill in with everything else. I will get back in early to try and get everything out for the meal. Maybe around 2. I invited Jim, Richard and Jeff up from the marina to join us to show our thanks to them for all they have done for us. Jim had said he might donate something for us to giveaway also. Can't wait weather is looking good and hope for a good turn out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast