Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Loz camp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz camp

Headed down to Lake of the Ozarks at 4:45 am to meet Povlo. Drove though the lighting and the rain to get there. Erin
    met me at the gravios mill ramp. We hit docks and caught fish through the pouring rain. Had my rain suit on but didn't
    wear my water proof boots so it was darn cold with the rain and the dropping 40 degree temperature. Quit at 1:00 and
    checked into the motel. Drank a couple of beers and Mr Zip and Cookieman made it in from trolling on the lake. We
    stayed at the motel to watch the cardinals and the braves play. Bugman showed up so we drank a few beers while
    watching the game. The only ones camping where Dale and Rick (1 rookie) so i guess the cold weather and the rain
    kept everyone away. We all went out to dinner on Saturday and had a great time. Kevin and Mike caught the bigger fish
    trolling. Everyone took off Sunday morning so i went out and caught my limit and more in a couple hours, plus that is
    the only day we seen the sunshine. Only caught a few blacks so they are not at the docks yet. Caught most fish in 15
    feet of water, casting and letting it drop on a ten count with a slow retrieve since the cold front made them go deep.
    We had a good time. Hope the weather is better for the Truman camp.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good time shame i had to miss it. Well see you at Truman give me a call later if you get a chance
    Balzout Mounts

Post Thanks / Like

A fun time sorry i could not make it

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I could have made but did not have a vehicle

Post Thanks / Like

We missed you Smitty, no wild times. Just drinking beer and watching the cardinals and mizzou games.