Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fresh and salty specs pics

Post Thanks / Like

Default fresh and salty specs pics

Last weekend I got 22 crappie and 7 yellow perch on sat. morning and me and the wife got a bushel of crabs on sun. This week G- duck and I went to tangier sound and played with speckle trout and puppy reds, that day we got many species including rockfish bluefish white perch sand perch kingfish flounder spot and blowfishsheepshead heas pics of what we kept g duck has some on the water pics maybe he'll postName:  100_1115.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  77.8 KBName:  100_1113.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  82.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Dang nice haul...dang nice..

Capt Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, nice variety and sizes of both salt and fresh fishes. Cool photos and looks like a productive weekend to me. This past Sat. I fished the Choptank and caught white perch, rockfish, catfish, bluefish, spot, croaker and redfish. Kept some of the 10 inch plus white perch and 20 inch catfish for dinner. The only rockfish keeper was 24 inches but full of sores and released. I hope to get out this weekend for crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tear-em-up View Post
    Last weekend I got 22 crappie and 7 yellow perch on sat. morning and me and the wife got a bushel of crabs on sun. This week G- duck and I went to tangier sound and played with speckle trout and puppy reds, that day we got many species including rockfish bluefish white perch sand perch kingfish flounder spot and blowfishsheepshead heas pics of what we kept g duck has some on the water pics maybe he'll postName:  100_1115.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  77.8 KBName:  100_1113.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  82.0 KB
    Heres some pics on the water, hope they turned out ok we sure did have a good time nice to get down there at least once a year, maybe make it twice this year???
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Dang Fine Report!
    "Kids who hunt and fish dont steal and deal"

2012 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2012 Buggs Bash Champion