Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bit better

Post Thanks / Like

Default A bit better

My neighbor and i were on loz at 5 this morning and off by 11 we had a decent day with 2 limits of 11"-12" fish caught most on jigs but finished up pulling bandit 300 cranks the fish were run down and poor but with all the small shad i saw today it shouldnt be long before they're fat and sassy again.All the fish were deep most came about 20' deep around brush and when they hit they hit hard.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Good job BUGMAN. Keep a few of those slab in the water for me. Looks like I won't be able to make it for the October get togasther. Uncle sugar wants me in Korea a little earlier. But I do have the chance to fish Gernada before I head over. Plus I got promoted Thursday. Looks like things are going to be good when I get back from Korea and move back to the Warsaw area. Hope things are going good for ya and I'll talk to you later.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck to you in Korea,Crappiencali, I'll be waitn for ya in warsaw we got a marine to run...HAHA!..we should be in Warsaw in about a month it looks like closin on the house about the second week of july.

Post Thanks / Like

I hate to hear that you're not gonna make it in oct Dave but sounds like everything else is going ok for you congrats on the promotion.When are you gonna fish grenada?wish i was goin with you but work wont let me this time of year.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be down there around the first of Oct. and then I'll fly out around the 10th. After I say bye to my daughter and family. HEB again congrats on your new house, heck we may be neighbors soon.
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Question 300 Series

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    My neighbor and i were on loz at 5 this morning and off by 11 we had a decent day with 2 limits of 11"-12" fish caught most on jigs but finished up pulling bandit 300 cranks the fish were run down and poor but with all the small shad i saw today it shouldnt be long before they're fat and sassy again.All the fish were deep most came about 20' deep around brush and when they hit they hit hard.
    Bugman, i got a $50 gift certificate for BPS for Daddysday. What colors would you recommend on the Bandits. And is trollin any good at LOZ, say around the 2nd. week of Oct. hehe...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by izzysfishin
    Bugman, i got a $50 gift certificate for BPS for Daddysday. What colors would you recommend on the Bandits. And is trollin any good at LOZ, say around the 2nd. week of Oct. hehe...izzy
    I have no idea what Bugman will say. My guess is going to be White Splaterback. That is my favorite bandit. Taco Salad is my second favorite followed by blue and chrome.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks K P, i've never tried trollin but i've about got the boat rigged to give it a try...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

White splatterback,pearl and tennessee shad is what i was using the other day but have done well in the past on black char and chrome black and blue.kp i have never tried taco salad but will give it a shot when i get a chance to pick one up.

www.simplycrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Crappiecall-
    Please let this old Nam Vet thank you for your service.

God Bless and keep you safe in the land of sliding doors and slant-eyed whores......

And if you get the chance to kick that pot-bellied, dog-eating N.Korean commie as$-hole dictator in his NUTZ, Please carry on!!

Let us know when you deros to US, and we will line up to buy you favorite on tap.

Cap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast