PDA

View Full Version : Humminbird LCR400 ID

Fishaholic too
06-14-2006, 12:13 PM
A while back we bought an old boat with a Humminbird LCR400 ID fish finder on it, but the transducer is missing.

I don't know anything at all about fish finders. Is it worth while to try and track down the parts we need to get it going or scrap it?

Appreciate any input.

Fishaholic

Rowdy
06-14-2006, 04:28 PM
I had two 4000's but there not I.D.'s,They were good while they last. But got to going crazy.I sent one back ,It worked a while Then Quit!

Got another from Ebay about the same in a year! I may have the trancducers somewhere, If you will pay the freight I'll give them to ya. No warrente They work? I think it was a trowling motor mount?

Rowdy

NIMROD
06-15-2006, 01:15 AM
I had two 4000's but there not I.D.'s,They were good while they last. But got to going crazy.I sent one back ,It worked a while Then Quit!

Got another from Ebay about the same in a year! I may have the trancducers somewhere, If you will pay the freight I'll give them to ya. No warrente They work? I think it was a trowling motor mount?

Rowdy
If he won't , I would. Have a 4000 that works but need power cord and transducer. Might even send some cash for your trouble if they work.
THANKS NIMROD :D

Rowdy
06-15-2006, 06:11 PM
O K Dug out the good stuff box and I got a
humbird 4000, 2 transducers :1 trollmotor
1 trasom
1 power cord
Humbird 100 in Dash mount and Powercord

1 powercord with 3 pins in a square 2 sides are rounded
off? This was some type slide in unit .This was all on my boat when I bought it ?
Rowdy

Fishaholic too
06-16-2006, 06:51 AM
the finder we have is a LCR400...not 4000.

Appreciate the offer!
Fishaholic