Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Isuzu Troopers..Dependable?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Isuzu Troopers..Dependable?

Boarders,

I am thinking about get a Trooper with around 100k miles. Does anyone have any thoughts about how these hold up over time?

Post Thanks / Like

Man, mine just got totaled, but I loved it. I'd had it nearly 2 years...my father-in-law drove it 3 years before me and never had trouble with it. Tows a boat/trailer well, too. Mine had about 73,500 miles on it. Not sure about longevity past 100k, tho. BUT the guy at the body shop told me just yesterday that they're expensive to fix...hence the total of mine, I guess.
    I think I got one...

Post Thanks / Like

I got one -
    i has 155000 - the wifw drove it for many miles - it isa 1989 model - was running good when it quit getting fuel -can't get it started now and I have nt hada chance or the money to work on it - everything else worked good when it stopped on me
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 98 Hombre PU and it hasnt cost me a dime in 100,000 miles. But I also have a 86 s-10 chevy that has 225,000 miles and outside the cost of mufflers/tailpipes it has been a good truck. No major repairs on either one.

I guess what I am trying to say is that a used truck will be only as good as the person that was driving it.

Post Thanks / Like

I know a lot of people that have had chevrolet blazers and they'll run into the 200,000 miles ++++. I sell a lot of them with over 180,000 .
    Why work? Fish