Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wednesdays panfish limit video

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wednesdays panfish limit video

Well here is the video from my panfishing trip on Wednesday. It could not have been a better day for kayak fishing. The wind stayed down most of the day, and when it did pick up it was only 8 - 10 mph. Fish were more than willing to bite. I only caught a couple gills that were under 7 inches. The rest of the bluegills, and all the crappies were 7 - 10 inches. Not slabs but great for eating.
    August Panfish 2012 - YouTube
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D

Post Thanks / Like

That was a great video. You really had a great day on the lake. Congrads on a nice stringer of gills. Would like to see any other videos that you may have. Again great video. CW

Post Thanks / Like

Good times and some funny shots too. Hate to lose 'em but sometimes they do get away. Nice stringer and some good lookin' water.
    "Proud Member of Team Geezer"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabsrus View Post
    Well here is the video from my panfishing trip on Wednesday. It could not have been a better day for kayak fishing. The wind stayed down most of the day, and when it did pick up it was only 8 - 10 mph. Fish were more than willing to bite. I only caught a couple gills that were under 7 inches. The rest of the bluegills, and all the crappies were 7 - 10 inches. Not slabs but great for eating.
    August Panfish 2012 - YouTube
    absolutely loved your video! you did a great job making it . I just came in off the water myself and had a great evening catching white bass , crappie and channel cats . wish I would have videoed it like you did. please keep the videos coming, just cant get enough of that...thanks...........treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

nice video!

Post Thanks / Like

Great video! I started fishing out of a Jackson Coosa back in mid March. Have had it in the water 110 days since then..... Mostly catching big Gills and big Smallies. Going to try for my first limit of crappie next week

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alphahawk View Post
    Great video! I started fishing out of a Jackson Coosa back in mid March. Have had it in the water 110 days since then..... Mostly catching big Gills and big Smallies. Going to try for my first limit of crappie next week
    I have fished from a Coosa before and actually liked it pretty well. My kayak sees water about 250 days a year. There are quite a few days in mid winter when I have a tough time finding open water in my area of Michigan but I still manage to paddle most of the winter somewhere.
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D