Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Smithville....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Smithville....

Was out there last night from 7 - 10 last night and all we caught was dink after dink after dink. Called it quit after about 40 dinks without 1 keeper.

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean wannalearn! This hasn't been a very good year for the bigger crappie of you ask me. I was catching them fairly consistent in the winter but spring hit and I was doing good to catch 10 keepers a day. I am going out tomorrow and trying something different. I normally stick to the main lake to fish but I am heading upriver tomorrow morning. Somethings gotta work!! One postitive thing though we have plenty of 6-8" fish in the lake, I have caught most of them---- twice!!! LOL
    Don't take life so seriously, no one lives through it anyhow!!

Post Thanks / Like

I would surely think in the next few years we oughta have a lake full of slabs!! Ya RIGHT!!! LOL
    Were goin futher north this weekend to try for big gills and bigger crappie.

Good luck in the mornin MoSam.
    "It's on like Bing Bong"!!!!!! Si Robertson

Post Thanks / Like

Goin' tomorrow... camping at the lake (sweat, sweat)... Will probably fish tomorrow night if the storms stay away... Don't know where I'll try... probably won't venture too far upstream and wander back through the timber at night.

Post Thanks / Like

Default smithville

Dont bypass sailboat cove,it can be good.Just keep movin till you can find biguns.