Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stockton on the main lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton on the main lake

Fished this morning around the mile long bridge from 5:30 to 9 and it was strange to say the least. The first 3 beds in 15 to 21ft produced 4 keepers. Then the next pile produced 23 keepers. It died out so we hit three more piles and caught 1 fish on each pile to finish limits. The only thing I'm sure of is the hot bed was made of hedge and sycamore and the slower piles were cedar. Other than that I'm not sure what caused the problem but as long as you catch them I guess you don't have to understand why.

Glow chart midsouth as always on a 1/16oz head with 4lb ultra green maxima and a loomis SR781.
    Fish like your hungry!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Got to love the hedge piles. Is the Midsouth tube a solid Chartruse or the Lime body and Chartruse tail? We have been doing real good the last couple weeks on the lime and chart Midsouth tubes. Also doing real well since spring on the Red glitter and Chartruse Midsouth tubes.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a great morning Jason.Got a bunch of cedar and hedge to sink up there myself in the same area.Was coming in the morning but i think i'll wait until next week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Got to love the hedge piles. Is the Midsouth tube a solid Chartruse or the Lime body and Chartruse tail? We have been doing real good the last couple weeks on the lime and chart Midsouth tubes. Also doing real well since spring on the Red glitter and Chartruse Midsouth tubes.
    It is solid chart it is number 800gl. I fish there lime and chart glow also and have done well with it to
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

I got it figured out, but I am not authorized to say... congrats on a good day, sounds like the fish were having a get together and some were late to the party.... did it get hot up there, pretty balmy here, had a wind chill of 99.5

Post Thanks / Like

Very good morning then huh . Stockton can sure be tough to figure out at times. Fish certain areas alot and every time is different for me it seems like. But thats why its fishing I Know

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report and congrats on the catch. May be over that way next week.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet load of fish for stockton man.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

good day

Post Thanks / Like

Default stk

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    good day
    I donot like haveing to show my lack of pc knowledge. Where did the reply sighn go. Or reply to thread. now back to fishing,you can get some fish on stk very shallow in the right place. 3 to 5 ft deep. Bite is slow was better2wks ago. Not doing well on piles. Will try then again later this wk. Arky hope you are doing better. Help on the reply end would be help full.