Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: What happened today?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What happened today?

There was some sort of wet stuff falling from the sky
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Third day in a row at my house. I haven't seen a melon or carrot grow in three weeks, until today.

Post Thanks / Like

news said we got almost 2 inches of rain last night, but when I woke up around 5 a.m. the ground showed no signs of a heavy rainfall at all...ground's so hard now it must have gone somewhere else.
    Roaming the banks of the Kankakee River and anywhere else fish might lurk.

Post Thanks / Like

I've sat here this week watching the green and orange radar screens lighting up almost every day, listening to thunder, and even seeing lightning....only to watch all the rain go down to filetfetish's house. We do get a few drops to settle the dust bowl every now and then...that's about it. Today looked like we were in the cat bird seat, however we got three different rains, all lasting a measly 5 minutes each. Meanwhile, Seymour gets drenched again. Tired of those Jackson countians stealing all my rain.

HHD
    GnawMart Tenderloin Sandwich Prostaff, Gnawbone Indiana

Post Thanks / Like

Kinda the way it is in Madison County, watch the radar and when it hits the northern part of the county it splits or just fizzles-away. We got a pretty good soaking today, we needed it!
    Apple Pie ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

We got 2-3/4" today here on the south side of Kokomo. That makes a little over 5" we've had in the last 2 and a half weeks!

Our farm is close to the little town of Burlington...not fairing so well there...hopefully we got some rain over there today.

The USDA has already declared 36 counties in IN as Natural Disaster areas.

Post Thanks / Like

Rained good yesterday morning, then again in the evening, and even just very slightly this morning. My garden perked right up. My corn was SUPER happy...lol. Melons are doing great....they love dry hot days - watermelons are from Africa