Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kayak for sale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kayak for sale

Not mine.... nope.

Just like mine. I paid $700 for this same boat, this guy is throwing in another $100-120 of gear all for $450. It's a nice yak.
    Mad River Synergy 14 Kayak
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

Will you deliver to the bootheel Kc?!?
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Josh I will bring next spring when we come down for the spring show. Just come up and get it and we'll get you out on Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

I have nothing to do with the sale. I found the ad on craigslist. Just bringing a good deal to attention.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Post Thanks / Like

I was messin with ya kc.. I'd freakin love to come to Truman, just time in the way! I was going to take the wife up for the Jack and Jill tourney on Twain and stay with the Perottis but our only vacation opening was the same weekend, stinks, gonna go catch some amberjacks instead!

That kayak looks like it would be a ton of fun, just thinking how to put a trollin rack on it!
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Scotty flush mount, scotty three rod holder, ta'da.. you have a yak with three rods on each side. Pics upcoming.