Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Good family day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Good family day

Took my pregnat wife that doesn't fish much this morning. Wanted to put her on a lot of fish, so put in at Long Shoal and fished up the grand. Caught our limits, dressed fish, and ate lunch at the marina before it got too hot. One of the funnest days fishing in a while. Should have caught another limit for the baby on the way, but I don't think that would go over well with the water patrol.

Twenty fow, 12 foot down, all on minnows, more on hardwoods, better ones on cedars. Nothing over 11 inches, but caught a lot of fish.

The news just keeps getting beter: Work just called and said the power will be out in the morning so stay home and go to work on Tuesday. I guess I have to go hook the boat back up. Wife has to work, so I guess I'll go solo.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't you just HATE when that happens

Post Thanks / Like

Good to read a report from down that way. Haven't fished out of Long Shoal in quite awhile. Congrats.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great day and then to be able to do it again tomorrow is perfect. Today was my third day out fishing in the heat so I am ready to go back to work. But I could still muster the energy to go fishing tomorrow if work would call and tell me to stay home.

Post Thanks / Like

a good day

Post Thanks / Like

You must have cried crocodile tears when they said stay home. Congrats on the baby on the way and two days of what I'm sure are gonna be good fishing.
    New goal 16" crappie by December 30

Post Thanks / Like

outstanding man, great report,hope you got a good mess today also... congrats. on the on the way baby....

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations on the double limit and the little bundle on the way!Thumbs Up

Hope day two was just as productive.
    Even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then.......