Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: truman report 6/29/2012

Post Thanks / Like

Default truman report 6/29/2012

left the house at 4:30, not a happy camper, but gotta do what ya gotta do...stoped at bucksaw and filled up with gas and minnows, BUCKSAW MARINA was helpfull as always, man great bunch of folks.

started out east of the cut, 18 ft of water, dipping,slow trolling, casting, minnows jigs the whole schemere. nothing... dang...

moved to some coves, west of the cut, dipped nothing, slow trolled nothing, casted, nothing,,, dang.....

moved to U highway bridge cove, nothing, dang.... what is going on..... back to the marina area, fished my super secret spot, cant tell y'all where it's at, cause it's super secret,,,, first fish came off the big tree just south of the angle cove mouth... 14 ft of water,, circled arround with in 50 feet of the bluff area at angle cove... picked up one after the other, about 25 shorts, about 20 sub 10s, tossed them back also, got out into 20 ft of water by the tree cluster on the left of the boat lane at the curve... and it was on,,, had my 15 in about an hour. minnows, black/chartruse slabbuster with nibble, black/chartruse bwillub home made jig... good jig bob thanks.....

slowed down in the deep water moved towards the marina fished the bluff area, shallow water on the west side headed towards the marina just slow trolling,,,, lots of 9 to 10 in. fish, all on jigs, outstanding day, off the water before it got hot.....Name:  001.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  49.8 KBName:  002.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  49.9 KB... all in all a great day and to all the truman posters, thank you for your help, it is appreciated, especially bob and jim and the guys at the marina....

snap.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet trip. Congrats
    Fish like your hungry!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a perfect day after all!!! Did you have to break any ice at the ramp? Looks like your mixing Busch Beer with dish soap.Rofl Good job Beagle!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

hence tiny bubblen in the water make me happy to catch the crappy

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Beagle. Nice report. What happened to the Crown?

jigin4abigun

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats!Glad u guys had a worthwhile trip for sure.First crappie i've seen in a month of Sundays.

Post Thanks / Like

You got up at 4:30, that earlier than i get up for work. Congrats on the nice fish and cold busch beer

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a get day my friend

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a great morning right there. Had to work for 'em but once you found 'em you had your limit of keepers and off the water befoe it got hot!Thumbs Up Congrats and thanks for that report with pictures.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

The sink looks a little fuller maybe the Busch? Hope the bottle made it to recycle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast