Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: gonna try it

Post Thanks / Like

Default gonna try it

I am gonna buy a mold or two and give injection molds a try. I need a list of absolute necessities I will need to get started. Can you melt down existing plastic baits you have that you like the color and remold it? Thanks in advance.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mkeller View Post
    I am gonna buy a mold or two and give injection molds a try. I need a list of absolute necessities I will need to get started. Can you melt down existing plastic baits you have that you like the color and remold it? Thanks in advance.
    there is quite a bit of information on here on old post you'll have to go through them but you will find all the information that you would want you can get a handle injector through quite a few places have you done any research on the guys that are making molds now such as Jacobs baits Bass tackle candy Creek bears baits just to mention a few for you to look at I do use one other place to buy supplies that is Lurecraft we do by glitter and colors from them also you can buy plastic from them I hope this will give you enough information to get started we will gladly ask any questions that you may please read safety sticker on plastics form at the top of the page very important for you to read this.

www.bobsjigs.com