Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Table Rock Trolling 6/9 & 6/10

Post Thanks / Like

Default Table Rock Trolling 6/9 & 6/10

Tried from Aunt's creek and South all the way to Joe Bald n Saturday. Not a single crappie, but lots of smallmouth and kentuckies.
    Headed up the James to Point 11 and caught a few crappie just north of there on the bluff transitions.

Sunday went up to one of the new areas and didn't get a crappie there either. Found another area on the right side as you head from Cape Fair towards bridgeport. Gravel bank that comes out to the middle of the lake just loaded with Kentuckies and Largemouth. No crappie there either.

Headed to the honey hole and they had a few 12" crappie mixed in with the little guys. Ended up with 20 some crappie with only 3 keepers, 3 fidler channel kitties, too many kentuckies to count and three largemouth. Whites are not in the mix just yet for some reason.

1 1/2 oz 5' in front of 200 series bandits with 25' of line. Crome and Blue. GPS batteries were dead so I didn't have an accurate reading for speed.

GL&GF
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

dang Kit, to bad the fish missed out on a nice ride in your boat,,, thinking about heading down in a day or two, but I troll bandit 300 at about 75 to 100 ft of line out, at 1.7, been doing real well that way,,,, hope it turns arround for you and soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I was out Saturday and Sunday trolling also. Started at Ann’s creeks headed up the James. Caught lots of those bass things, One white and one crappie. Was using Bandit 300 dragging A 1oz lead ----Black and silver and Mad cow. Sunday we went up from traders bend too Marker 15 and back caught lots of those bass things again.