Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Loz help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz help

Heading to LOZ this weekend for a family get together. We are staying right between Plain Janes and Kaufman marina not sure the mile marker, any help where to start would be wonderful. Fished for cats there but have not been out on the lake enough to know good areas on that lake for crappie. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Also heading down tonight for a few days. I am located at the 8.5MM in South Buck Creek Cove. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was down May18-21 and caught gills and catfish off the dock. Gills were in 2-6 ft of water cats on the bottom. Probably changed since then.

Post Thanks / Like

think you guys are at the wrong part of the lake for me between the 46 and 50 mi. marker been in the brush 15 to 20 fow water 10 or 12 foot down pitchin points 5 or 6 fow draggin it back into deeper water is where i found them both times i went down this month nothin but dinks around all the doks i fish they are generally my go to spots

Post Thanks / Like

Pulling cranks by docks the way to go.
    We did pretty good last week end.
    had four 13s in the boat and a bunch of 10-12s.
    pulling 300s at 1.5 mph.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kcslabs View Post
    Heading to LOZ this weekend for a family get together. We are staying right between Plain Janes and Kaufman marina not sure the mile marker, any help where to start would be wonderful. Fished for cats there but have not been out on the lake enough to know good areas on that lake for crappie. Thanks
    Sorry i missed this till now.My moms place is right next door to Plain Janes. Its the 50mm, i have been catching them suspended over brush in 15-20fow on the bluff banks just up from there.Also have some brush sunk about 1 1/2 miles from there in a cove thats deep.If ya get back down that way let me know and i will steer ya to it or have ya stop by moms and have her take ya there and show ya if im not around that weekend.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.