Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need New Crappie Pole

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need New Crappie Pole

Well it happen this week end. Had my grand kids in the boat with my B&M crappie rods and they got broke. Two of them. Wasn't there fault -- i shouldn't of had them in the boatbanghead. We did catch a bunch of blue gills---well they did i was busey unhooking, tangles,taking fish off, putting worms on.

Any way My B&M were 8 years old so whats everbody using these days?

Post Thanks / Like

B&M. Stick with what works. 8 years old? And then broken by accident? That's a pretty good track record. Stick with what works!

Post Thanks / Like

I have some crappiemaxx rods that work well but I never have tried a BnM but know they are popular.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

B'n'M still makes some good rods. Pro Angler is an up and coming rod company. They make a sweet 10' rod with stainless eyes. So no ceramic eyes to worry about.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll take a look at these.

Post Thanks / Like

I have 6 BnM rods, and love them all like they were apple pie

Post Thanks / Like

You told me the other day you use a 11 footer but didn't say what brand it was. I just checking around to see what ever body else is using. getting ready to catch all those crappie in that turman lake. Rofl

Post Thanks / Like

good for you, I can wait till you get settled up there, but I do not want to,,, your gonna love it sir, I promise,,,, slow, 10ft,trees, three verry important things the truman guys have taught me, and they know there stuff...

Post Thanks / Like

I saw where you were up there last wesday. Caught a nice mess around sand?. Went ahead and order a 80 # terrova from marine repair in springfield the other day. Should be getting it soon. Can't wait to get move up there.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel ya. Bought my first B/M this year. Had two 12' rods for over a decade. Then I ran over them with the truck. All it did was take out the eye on each rod closest to the handle. So, I fished em like that. then I snapped the tip off one right at the second eye so I was down one. Bought the B/M and well... I might have to get another one. I like having two of the same rods and that B/M is sweet.
    The best way to get to where you want to be in the future is to act like you are there TODAY.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast