Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: two new brand-new plastic baits

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default two new brand-new plastic baits

while guys I just got a couple molds today and the dual injector so we shot the plastics and here are the results I took a small frog the fish toward the pieces the skirt I haven't tried out but we will use it with other plastic baits I will post both of these baits on my site when I get time.
    Name:  DSC_0033 (500x332).jpg
Views: 588
Size:  29.4 KBName:  DSC_0032 (500x332).jpg
Views: 743
Size:  28.9 KB

www.bobsjigs.com

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

I like em snake! are you going to use the skirt for tubes? if so please post some pics of it. I bet it would look cool! Now you have perked my intrest my friend lol
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

i like them look really cool

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    I like em snake! are you going to use the skirt for tubes? if so please post some pics of it. I bet it would look cool! Now you have perked my intrest my friend lol
    we will use the skirt in combination with tube we will post you a picture later on to see what you think I sent you a package today in the mail but not with these plastic baits.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    i like them look really cool
    I'm glad that you liked it we use the frog with a jig head but we haven't tried using it on the surface yet I'm sure it would be awesome the legs really do a fantastic job in the water wait to you see the crawfish in the small version I'm sure that you guys will like it.

www.bobsjigs.com

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job there Bob. I made about fifteen jigs with the skirt material. Looks great in the test tank with that living rubber. Love the feel and stretchability of them. Made some for bream and some for Crappie. Most are four different color strands on each lure. Love it.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

That frog looks a lot like a Kalin Scrub. Will you be shooting them in 2 colors? Cant wait to see the crawfish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipahoy41 View Post
    Good job there Bob. I made about fifteen jigs with the skirt material. Looks great in the test tank with that living rubber. Love the feel and stretchability of them. Made some for bream and some for Crappie. Most are four different color strands on each lure. Love it.
    that stuff is amazing to work with you will be finding more uses than you think we've been using that stuff for many years and have done quite well I like to use it with feathers also with other materials and fly tying .

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    That frog looks a lot like a Kalin Scrub. Will you be shooting them in 2 colors? Cant wait to see the crawfish.
    yes when we get time we will be making some in 2 colors the crawfish should be here next week.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

The legs on hose frogs look like they will be constant motion in the water. Well I see I going to have to get some for my wife's birthday. How will one use that skirt?
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast