Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wounded Warrior Crappie Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wounded Warrior Crappie Tournament

Well, we had hoped for a few more guys and gals to join us from the Warrior Transition Units out of FLW, but the event was nonetheless a great success. Met some great service men and women, and they seemed to have a great time at the event. The winning weight was around 6 1/2 #s, and big fish was a 1.76 pig. Thanks a TON to the Capital Crappie Club for joining us at the event, and providing hats and coozie cups for everybody. Those fellas from Jeff City are one hell of a good group of guys! Had some great eats after the tournament, and Marshall brought all kinds of pickled goodies for everybody to try. The okra was awesome - HAHA!

You JC guys send me a PM or post up on the thread so I can get your CDC handles. I'd like to maybe come down and join you fellas once a month and shoot the sh1t. Hopefully Marshall finds this thread and will post up some of the pics he took.

Post Thanks / Like

I will pass this info on to him, if he hasnt seen it already. I seen him at a high school ball game lastnight and he had nothing but great things to say about it.
    WolfmanJack051
    Gambler Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

Should be better next time, word will get out.

Post Thanks / Like

BTW nate, sold my boat.....

Post Thanks / Like

If you need more guys with boats to take some of these guys out let me know. If I'm not busy with work or family stuff I might be available to help. I've been trying to get some info on exactly something like this for a while. PM me if you can tell me any more about wounded warriors and or helping out with something like this.