Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw 4-25 & 4-26 Report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw 4-25 & 4-26 Report

My son was in town so we went to Bucksaw for a few days. The first day we roughed the wind and spider rigged the mouth of a creek, one of the few places we could get out of the wind, but not the swirls from the gusts. We stayed with it and caught several right at the mouth and the connecting main lake flat, C&R day. By far the best color was what someone named electric chicken, chart and hot pink. The best bite was 18-25 FOW. The second day we got a late start and went searching for them on the bank with fly rods. Little slow at first but the bite only got better. We boated 60+ fish in 4 hours. We both had fish on several times in the hot spots. Watching that little cork go down brings out the kid in me. Thanks Concrete Larry for the jigs, they worked great.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good couple days. We seen two guys fly fishing the banks in the Osage Wed. morning.

Post Thanks / Like

Great report!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the good fishing. I know you and your son enjoyed the time together. Thanks for the report.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Great report Bro; as far as Lyin' Larrys jigs however, he sold me a couple. I tried them out, felt a good tug and when I pulled it up, the fish left me a note and it said "NO THANKS!"Rofl