Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: where's the fish at Twain?

Post Thanks / Like

Default where's the fish at Twain?

Have they moved in back of coves yet on the banks or just messed up with water fluctuation? I'm going there saturday to try my new to me boat out and break it in good with some crappie slime. Any help is appreciated. I want to thank crappie .com for my decal. I put it on the back of my boat. Alot of knowledge and just plain good folks on here too.

Post Thanks / Like

How does one go about getting a crappie.com decal?

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta,

I'm saying earlier in the mornings you will want to fish in the 6-10 ft. water column...... let that sun come up and they should come shallow. I've heard of some spawning fish being caught, but I think the big push is juuuuuuuuust about here, probably within a week window.

With all of that said, I'm still thinking about breaking out the rigs......... decisions, decisions.

U

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by working man View Post
    How does one go about getting a crappie.com decal?
    Worker,

Shoot a PM to Beagle........... he'll hook you up.

U

Post Thanks / Like

Route u,

Thanks for info.. I think that will get me started. If you are out and see a blue and aluminum triton boat , stop and say hey. We will be throwing jigs with spinners on them. I'm an old bass fisherman that can't get away from casting and retrieving. My wife used to use minnows until I outfished her a couple of times. Now we just throw jigs. Last time on lake we got 2 limits in 7 hours on saturday,and 2 limits in 3 hours on sunday. Only 3 throwbacks and rest were above 10" on sunday. That was about 3 weeks ago. We used crawdad colored jigs. But ,we were sitting in 24' of water ,throwing to 6' of water and fish were halfway to the boat in about 14' of water suspended about 6'. Good luck to ya.