Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need report for Warsaw area at Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need report for Warsaw area at Truman

I am headed to Truman for the first time with a couple of guys who have been there before the last weekend of the month. We are launching out of a resort in Warsaw. Could you give me a report for that area? Also, any recommended spots. I have seen reports for Bucksaw, Piney Creek, Table Rock, and the dam. Besides Bucksaw, are any of these close? Thanks for the help, I am really excited about Truman.

Post Thanks / Like

there moving to the bank's! there scattered for us! just keep reading the report's and you will have all the info a person need's heck you might find someone on here that would show ya around a bit been kind of tightlipped the last couple week's cuz of tourny's prolly if the weather forecast is correct it will get great in my opinion!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks! I do hope the weather holds. How do I find out if a tourney will be there on the 28th? When I google it, all I get is mainly the DNR or core of engineer pages. Just trying to find out how busy the area will be. The area lakes around here can be mad houses with tourneys going on.

Post Thanks / Like

from what I read, it is time to check the beds,, shallow water first, if not there move out a bit, head down stream from warsaw and if you see boats fishing, fish the area they are in,, cuts, small coves, gravely banks ,, good luck

Post Thanks / Like

This should tell you about tournaments.

http://www.mshp.dps.mo.gov/WP04Web/a...n=Search+Again