Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Some color correction....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Some color correction....

I found a couple chunks of plastic in red and yellow today that I thought I's tossed in the trash long ago and though maybe I'd try to come up with something other than yuk. To be honest I come very close to hating red and yellow especially in a color combination together. The two chunks I found today were both supposed to be transparents at their inception but who knows what I did to make them less than see-thru. Basically I thinned each color down after the initial re-melt, then did a color adjustment with some new colorant and then added some glitters and hi lites. After adding eyes and giving them a clear dip they really don't look too bad. Now if they'll catch fish better than other red/yellow combos I have seen draw a blank on every kind of fish we have up here. Maybe, just maybe, getting the colors back to transparent will do the trick?

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

they sure look awful good to me and I'm sure that the crappie will eat them up pretty fast.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

looks great

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not really liking those at all. Fish might like them though.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.