Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: truman on easter

Post Thanks / Like

Default truman on easter

Bit slow bite from 10 to 1, put in at windsor. Couple nice bonus catfish made for a nice fry. Not much right on banks... prob try somewhere else tomm.. also went to backwater in warsaw after lunch, more boats than fish... nice day to be out
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't been on here much lately, sorry for the ad that is same size as my post.........
    Why do I have to press 1 for English?

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you at least caught some fish man. You probably will do better tomorrow.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Been a while since we seen you on here but that's fine as long as you been fishing. Should not be long until they hit the banks. Sounds like you had a full day of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Spent Easter on Truman also. Late start, midday launch at Long Shoal. Tryin to get some seat time in the Cat and wet a line. They been droppin the lake level, I never do much good when they do that. But I did catch a couple bass, 4 keeper crappie and a 15" walleye. Caught all in 12-15 FOW on Cedars on round T 7-8

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Camo. Mid morning Sunday to 6 pm for me, all new stuff but at mid afternoon went to tried and true,,,,except it wasn't About all I can say it was a pristine day on the water but one of my toughest in a long time. I'm a sicko though, it makes it fun to try and figure out.

Post Thanks / Like

It was a bit tough for my buddy and me as well... fished bucksaw up to hay, was an absolute perfect day to be on the water. Fish were just scattered. Couldn't find any real pattern.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!