Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kentucky Lake, I dream of you and your big ole slabs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Kentucky Lake, I dream of you and your big ole slabs

Just sayin.....I hope to be there this coming weekend, and then later for 10 days Friday 13-April 22 for my little piece of Heaven on Earth....God, thank you..... I miss living there so much. Remember the days when I could just throw some clothes in the Explorer, hook up the boat, go to work at MSU and leave at 4:30 for the lake. Change my clothes on the way and head out to God's paradise on earth. What a blessed person I was!! And I'm going back there, Lord willing....to live out the rest of my days! What peace!
    "Fish Naked....Show 'em your bobbers!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Why did you leave?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reminding us about this wonderful paradise we live in here in Western KY. I used to live in Tn and drove as much as 85 miles (one way) regularly to fish Ky Lake (Tennessee River). Now in about 15 minutes I can be on the water in at least half a dozen locations on Ky Lake and Barkley. What a place? We are really blessed here!

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya gal when I was at Ft Campbell I would go and fish a tributary from the bank with little spinners.

Post Thanks / Like

Gods paradise for sure ,good luck this weekend and your trip in april fishing will be great . I moved here last May love it .

Post Thanks / Like

I couldn't agree more, Kentucky/Barkley Lakes are a fishing paradise. I lived in Murray KY and enjoyed fishing there for over 15 years in the 80s and 90s before my career took me away on a 20 year rewarding adventure. I just retired in January and although I could have relocated jto just about anywhere I wanted, deciding on moving back to Murray/Kentucky Lake area was an easy decision. The overall quality of life and wonderful fishing opportunities here make it a great place to live.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Coonhunter forn NC needing help on Kentucky lake!!!

I'm go be in aurora for a few weeks coonhunting 4-9-12. Needed help on good creeks to fish. Fish are in the trees and shallows here @ Kerr lake in Va/Nc. I'm in aurora @ least 6 times a year just needing a little help love catching big crappie!