Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Saturation Bombing the Grand!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturation Bombing the Grand!

Started early with saturation bombing, upper grand, eight dandies in the boat in 15 minutes, gonna be a great day!!!!!!!! Well it slowed considerable after that. Stuck around till about 4:00pm working hard, searching high and low and ended with 30 most over 11" but no fish with a T on them. Most on minners some on red/char or blk/char with a minner, caught fish 4 to 15' deep today, in 5 to 20 FOW. Saw lots of Tournament guys today! Waiting on results to post!

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

9.88 to win and a 2.03 for big fish. 8.40 to get a check which payed 7 places. 33 boats and 16 teams had over a poind average. I got the points posted and will get the weights shortly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    9.88 to win and a 2.03 for big fish. 8.40 to get a check which payed 7 places. 33 boats and 16 teams had over a poind average. I got the points posted and will get the weights shortly.
    Great job Jared CDC is blessed to have you!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all you do!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Mark! I might fish some of these tournaments if I can find some where I have a day off.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I left a fish with a big T on its left side upriver today. We had it laying on top of the water for about 6-7 seconds "felt like a life time". Josh almost got the net under it before it slowing swam off. About made me sick. 30 seconds later I caught a 1 1/4 so that eased the pain a little. Safe guess on the lost fish was 1 3/4. Best fish I have had on in several months. That's fishing.