Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Up from Bucksaw

Post Thanks / Like

Default Up from Bucksaw

Nice day on the water. I didn't think the water looked to terribly muddy. However the fish did not cooperate. Caught a few fat females and a few males that are starting to get some color. Lots of minnow thieves. Fished anywhere from 20 fow down to 7 fow. I will be glad when I can catch a fish on one pole and one jig. (Just around the corner) The few fish we did catch were released. Water temp. was anywhere from 59 to 63 in the back of creeks. Also it was my 1st time out in 6 weeks or so....work tends to get in the way of fishin. Outstanding day to be on the water!
    Last edited by cwater; 03-22-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

That temp should bring them up a little shallower I would surely think.

Post Thanks / Like

Sound like you should have gone east young man! Your one pole one jig thing is close!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I think I should've A: Went east B: Followed Bob C: Used 14 more baits than I had in the water. I might have caught more. As far as the one jig thingy.....it doesn't have to be a jig, I just prefer em!

Post Thanks / Like

One pole one jig will work now!!! Been doing it for three or four weeks now without any trouble catchin fish! Just cause its early spring don't mean you have to SPIDER RIG! Just have to stay on the move!

Post Thanks / Like

I must not be as good as you.

Quote Originally Posted by hardhunter2 View Post
    One pole one jig will work now!!! Been doing it for three or four weeks now without any trouble catchin fish! Just cause its early spring don't mean you have to SPIDER RIG! Just have to stay on the move!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report cwater, congrats on catching some and you had a beautiful day on the water. Think i'll stay home until the fish are ready for the "one pole one jig thing", keep me posted will ya Jerky I don't wanna miss it.

Post Thanks / Like

Lmao......
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kazualobzerver View Post
    Thanks for the report cwater, congrats on catching some and you had a beautiful day on the water. Think i'll stay home until the fish are ready for the "one pole one jig thing", keep me posted will ya Jerky I don't wanna miss it.
    I guess I miss spoke Kaz I can't even catch'em on 4 poles two hooksbanghead I reckon I pulled the assume thing since there are few that I have seen posting success with that technique So if'n you are waiting for me to tell you when you just as well sell your boat

Post Thanks / Like

Not a big deal man, just havin' fun with it all, heck i can't catch em one pole or a hundred, saturation bombing is looking better all the time. Wonder if I could get a good pre owned A10 if I sold my boat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast