Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Truman 3/16 super killer bait

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 3/16 super killer bait

well one of my normal trips going with ron and buckwheat, ron says yep right here is where I had 20 in a hour and half tues, don't even know why I put up with him and his lying azz..... well we never caught any,not even a bump.( told you he lies). Here we are in buckwheats boat and his front depth finder quit working, (the quick thinker that I am) I better get up there and replace the fish finder..(ME) so it isn't long we are into'em....... fish everywhere, fill the boat, minnows (no) jigs (no) I had a double rig set up with two jigs and the top jig was a orange/chart with orange head jig head and it had gotten ripped and couldn't keep it on , so I just threw it away and left the body off, ended up catching 4 nice ones on just the orange jig head..... Now I didn't let ron or bucky know just how good I was or anything, but think they were glad when we quit today......ended up with about 40 keepers, 4 good tour fish, the best a 1.9 and 1.7, bucky kept about 8-10 we released all others along with the big old females, they were fat.... 10'fow down about 6', great day to be on the water, we quit at 11 when the wind started picking up........ I think buck took a pic.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

keeferfish is online now Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice Report! Can't wait to see the smile again! Should have just left Ron in KC!

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a good morning. Sounds like I need to stock up on orange jig heads!

Post Thanks / Like

You the man Monty, And Bucky and Ron must really be special to put up with you!!!!!!!
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Great report Monty, glad you guys had a good day.

Post Thanks / Like

It was good trip, but it was gettin' pretty deep by the end of the day. Every time Monty caught one on the bare jighead, he would start in again...and again...and again...but I wouldn't have it any other way. Never a dull momentThumbs Up
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

oh my what a report,,, outstanding day curley,moe and larry,,,,, congrats.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

We knew you were good but dang fill in for the broken fish finder and still catch them with out a tube on your jig. Sounds like a fun morning for sure. Can't wait to get out this week and for the tournament next Saturday. Just have to get through this 3 12 hours days this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

sound's like a great day on the water feller's! that pic of monty smiling must of been photoshopped! lol hehe
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job you 3! Sounds like an outstanding day!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast