Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sat at Neely Henry

Post Thanks / Like

Post Sat at Neely Henry

Went with a friend from 7:00 til 3:00 on Sat at Neely Henry. Had 2 to 3 turbines running all day at Weiss and at Neely Henry so flow was a factor all day. Water temps around 52 to 54 all day with some wind. Fished treetops, trolled creeks, n shot docks. Caught a total of 40 with 18 keepers. Kept nothing less than 10 inch, Size ranged from 3" to 14". Caught most at around 12' to 15' deep on treetops. A few came from shooting docks at about 5' deep. Had a fair day but could have been better if the water flow hadn't been so rough. Maybe some of the others down there had a better day.

You do not cease to fish because you get old, You get old because you cease to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report! I look forward to getting down there Satuday. Did you fish the lake or down towards the dam?

Post Thanks / Like

We were within a half mile of the dam at all times. Saturday looks to be a good day for fisihing unless the weather changes from the current forecast.

You do not cease to fish because you get old, You get old because you cease to fish

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the help! We'll be fishing Saturday through Wednesday. My buddies family lives in Anniston. I'll try to post a report everyday.