Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: jordan lake

Post Thanks / Like

Default jordan lake

went to jordan lake yesterday.water was 57deg.fish just moved into the shallows, I am sure the sun helped..
    got 50 in about three hrs , with my buddy.all between 10 and 12 inches. mostly used white tube jigs, but did get some on minnows too.
    saw lots of bluegills moving up also.
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up good deal

ice to hear some one s catching something aroung here. went out on rainie tuesday and caught 1 waleye and a couple small croppie on lake victoria in laingsburg. it seems i have to work when it's nice out.

Post Thanks / Like

Steelguy I was there yesterday too but did'nt do very well. where's about were ya fishing? I spent most of my time in the north east corner in 6-8 ft

Post Thanks / Like

we got on the lake around noon, big red ranger boat.
    we fished several places and caught fish in all of them.we were in the south west portion of the lake until around 2pm , then went searching.... everything we found was on the south side of the lake exept one small spot by a channel on the north side.
    most of our fish were caught in 4 to 6 ft of water.
    fillet em n fry em
    john

Post Thanks / Like

Default firetechh

if you were fishing the east end, try south side of the east end just to the east of the big hill with stairs running all the way to the top, this is a very good spot this time of the year and we crusied through there and saw quite a few crappie just kind of cruising through the shallows,look for sandy bottom in 6ft of water. need some good poleroid glasses though.hope this helps and good luck
    fillet em n fry em
    john