Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eaters only at prairie lee

Post Thanks / Like

Default Eaters only at prairie lee

Well, had a PTO day today, so went over to prairie lee today. Scouted around, did some scans with the SI. Best spot I found was right next to a dock foot or two off the bottom. Probably the best set of fish I have ever caught in that lake. Had 8 good eaters, and decided I'd let them go for next time. Screen shot below shows the crappie suspended, and as long as you could see them, and dropped down far enough, the fish would hammer it. Had to wait several minutes for them to make up their mind. Blue and Chart slab buster was the ticket today.

Post Thanks / Like

good job you did better than i did today

Post Thanks / Like

excellent,,,, glad you got a mess, hope you get more,,,, gotta love the SI as tony the tiger would say there GREATTTTTT.....

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report.
    Team Double D - " We're not famous, but we should be."

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for another great report on one of the Jackson County lakes. I benefited from a report you posted last fall about Longview, very informative. Perhaps I will be able to put this report about PL to good use as well. I appreciate your sharing and I hope to provide this type of report myself someday, if I could only catch ‘em as good as you I would! Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

When I was a kid that lake was unreal! We used to catch some dandy crappie out of there and some TOAD bass! For some reason the lake completely went the other way and it is a struggle to find good crappie and the bass fishing is not as good either. Congrats on a good catch.

Post Thanks / Like

my dad and i use to get a lot of big bass out there a long long time ago! way before i was a crappie fisherman.... the few time's i have been there has been very tough for me to catch a decent crappie! and in my little boat in the summer i gotta be off the water by 10 or i will get capsized
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BC in KC View Post
    Thanks for another great report on one of the Jackson County lakes. I benefited from a report you posted last fall about Longview, very informative. Perhaps I will be able to put this report about PL to good use as well. I appreciate your sharing and I hope to provide this type of report myself someday, if I could only catch ‘em as good as you I would! Thanks again.
    The dock I caught the fish on is at (google Earth) 38°56'29.95"N 94°19'55.62"W When the fish are deep, you drop down right near the swim ladder on the swim dock, and they'll be there. That swim dock is great for shooting when the fish move up.

Post Thanks / Like

Is your boatRofl 'PINK'Rofl ???? Nice shot of the DSI showing the 'flat' lines. Way to go on marking a map. Next thang you'll git is 'threats' of tire slashin' !!! Great time @ BPS. Gota nice pic of Doug V. ifin ya want it? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's some more report right there...even tells you where to drop your hook! It doesnt get much better than that.:p Congrats on your catch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast