Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: How exciting...

Post Thanks / Like

Default How exciting...

Just purchased the Lowrance Elite-5 DSi and got it installed on my boat last night. Figure I will have to get out this weekend to make sure it works and all, you know. I will try to be nice a not mark any of your guys honey holes. I guess the first time out I will be trying to figure out how to operate the dang thing. Either way it should make fishing a whole lot easier.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."

Post Thanks / Like

Tear them up Buddy!!!!!!!! Just don't catch em all!

Post Thanks / Like

You will need to try and not fish and learn how to operate that new locator. Where do you have it located at?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats. You will enjoy it and it will make you figure out real quick why certain areas you have caught fish are so good. Also will find you plenty of new spots.

Post Thanks / Like

I mounted it on the console so that I could use the chartplotter while I am driving. I still have a sonar on the front of the boat. What I would like to do is get another mount, transducer, and power cable to put on the front so that I can use it in both locations. The problem with that though is that the trolling motor I have slides through a ring so I will have to figure out how to mount the transducer to it without tearing up the cord.
    "They call me The Crappie Menace."